Monday, July 11, 2011

AT&T in San Gabriel, CA

Who is your telephone and internet service provider?  I have AT&T and most people don't like them; I don't like them, but they are the only carrier in my neighborhood unless I go wireless which I should.  I just don't like all of the electro-juice from the cell phones.  I called AT&T today to see about reducing my phone bill.  All they could do was adjust my DSL internet service from $35.00 to $14.95.  Before a breath was breathed, the clerk offered to double the speed of my service from a range of 1.5 to 3.0 to 3.0 to 6.0 for an additional $5.00.  I accepted.  So instead of the $35, I am paying $20 with double the speed.  I don't know if doubling the speed will actually make my computer twice as fast.  I'll see. 


Call AT&T to reduce service @ 1-800-288-2020.  My internet services will now be $19.95 with greater speed than I currently have.  The Loyalty Dept. @ AT&T?  What is the Loyalty Dept.?  Discount price is for one year.  Then I have to call AT&T and extend the discounted rate.  1.5-3.0 to 3.0-6.0 kegabytes.  I'll see the change in speed in 2 days from today.  She suggested AT&T's fiber optics with the same type of speed and rates.  AT&T's is called U-verse is fiber optics.  Verizon has Fios.  

No comments:

Post a Comment